Tuesday, November 2, 2010 | By: Nana

GATINEAU HOT AIR BALLOON FESTIVAL


                        FESTIVAL

Hi, here it is, I already decided what festival I will choose for my Computer Graphic assignment, actually I change my mind from to choose dewali festival to hot air balloons festival. Both are full with so many color, that's why I like them. But now, I really have make my mind, and it is Hot Air Balloon Festival.


ABOUT GATINEAU HOT AIR BALLOON  FESTIVAL :

The Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival is a yearly festival, held in Gatineau, Quebec,Canada,and organized by a not-for-profit organization, during which hot air balloons of every shape and colour are flown and where 300 shows and performances adding up to over 60 hours’ worth of programming are taking place. It is held over four days in late-August and early September during the Labour Day Weekend.
Info resources (edit) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatineau_Hot_Air_Balloon_Festival.


Pictures of Gatineau Hot Air Balloons Festival 

































 






0 comments:

Post a Comment