Tuesday, November 16, 2010 | By: Nana

Personal Photo. :)

HI. Here it is my first exercise on photoshop. I use 5 basic photo corrections on my photo. .


firstly,


click file and open.

And choose the file.

Duplicate the layer so that I have the original if I make a mistake. The way I duplicate the layer is just drag the layer to the "create new layer" icon. It is the easier way to duplicate layer.

click image menu, and hit image size
  

Next, change the size that I want. The size 640*480 and the resolutions is 72 per inch. its so small so I zoom in the image, so that it easy for me to edit the picture.





Next,
(1st) Spot healing brush tool and (2nd) patch tool


I select the "spot healing brush tool" to remove all different spot thing on my face.


ZOOM in (cntrl +) and start to click on the area that I desire to change.


Finish with the spot healing brush tool, now I select the "patch tool."



I use the patch tool for reduce my small wrinkle under my eyes, just select that particular area. and drag it to any area that I think suitable for it.

 

I do the same thing with my next eyes. 





3. .
Surface blur and layer mask. 




This is the step to make my whole face look nice, :) firstly, I make a new  layer and rename it as "airbrush"  



hit the "filter" menu and go to "blur" and select "surface blur". 



 I change the radius a little bit lower, and I use only 4 pixels. It will blur my whole image, and I don't want it to be like that, so the next step is. .



I go to the "layer" menu and and go to "layer mask" and hit 'hide all'. It will hide all the blur effect that i made it. Then, use the brush tool ( B ) and click on particular area on my face to smooth it.





4. .
Change hair colour.


 Next, I will change my hair color, first I make a new layer.



Then I hit "Q" on keyboard for "quick mask". then use a brush and start to color my hair.



After my whole hair was colored,


I press 'Q' button again to deactivate quick mask and go to select menu and hit inverse(I)



I go to "layer menu" and go to new fill layer and select solid color.



The dialogue box appeared and choose'd a soft light mode.



The color dialogue appeared and I choose this color. dark blue. I also use the same way to change my eyes, lips, and teeth color. :)






5. .


liQuify.


first, I copy another layer.



Go to filter menu and select "liquify"


there are so many tool inside here, but I choose "pucker tool" to adjust any shape in this photo. And i choose to a little bit adjust my nose. Just a small adjustment, because I already love my nose.


THIS is the results! done.



0 comments:

Post a Comment